Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reinventing this Blog

Wow, two years have already gone by since I started this blog!? Now that I see what I wrote back then, and remember where I hoped the blog would lead me, I wish I would have continued with it. Ever since I was in grade school I was a journaler, and I think that Blogs are the new journals --- or locked Lisa Frank diaries in my case. I am anxious to begin Blogging again, whether I am a help or inspiration to the cyber world, I don't know, but Blogging is an easy way to express my ideas, visions, dreams, and what have you into the cyber world to my friends, family, and followers. So here's to hoping that Tillie's Wonders is more of a success during Round 2! In this edition-- still feeling like a new wife and now a new mother! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you! I hope this takes off wildly. I am anxious to read each post and excited to hear you are now a stay at home mom (the most important job in the world!!). Good luck as you learn to cook more things...call me anytime for any reason!! Miss you. Deb

    ReplyDelete