Thursday, July 26, 2012

9 Months In 9 Months Out

Wow, our Little Ladybug is 9 months old today! My Love teased me today because I kept rejoicing her big day. And if you know me, I like any excuse for a celebration so I was eager to help our baby celebrate. It was a gorgeous summer day today so she and I spent the afternoon outside swimming in her wading pool and crawling around in the grass. She just adores our dog Meeko (a miniture American eskimo) and squealed with joy everytime we threw the ball for her. While it may be silly to celebrate such a small milestone in a child's long life, I think it's important to rejoice such a miracle. Not everyone is blessed enough to have a healthy and happy baby-- or a chlid at all, so I figure why not praise God for giving our family such a miracle and help her realize how special she is to us. So this short post tonight is dedicated to our Little Ladybug, our 9-month old miracle! Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment